Long-term care refers to a wide range of personal care and other related services provided on an extended basis to people who need help with certain Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) or who need supervision due to severe cognitive impairment such as Alzheimer’s disease or by simply growing old and becoming frail. 70% of people turning age 65 can expect to use some form of long-term care during their lives.
• Help protect retirement savings and other assets they have put aside
• Preserve their independence and quality of life
• Help protect family and friends from the burdens of care giving
• Maintain control and choice of where they receive their care
• Protect themselves from having to leave their home for care
• When they are young enough to command lower premiums. The younger the most cost effective.
• When they are healthy enough to secure a policy. We pay for it with our money, but you qualify for it with your health.
• Keep in mind that women are at greater risk than men
Use this FREE self-help tool to quickly shop for the best life insurance rates available, right online. Unlike many other life insurance websites you may have come across, Family Financial Solutions Group Inc. will NEVER sell your information. That means you get fast and accurate quotes without any hassle.